Located in a quiet area close to Bulguksa, this restaurant is decorated outside with many pots, a reminder of Jangdeokdae, the traditional pots in which Korean fermented foods were stored.
A large parking lot and numerous rooms allow for large groups or families.
The crockery is traditional pottery and the staff all wear modern Hanbok, modernized traditional Korean clothing.
There is a large variety of Korean food on the menu, and many generously portioned side dishes are available, demonstrating great care for the customer.
· Address : kyuengju city korea
· Contact address 054-777-5557
· Homepage http://www.pensionsonglim.com/
· Business hours 08:00 ~ 21:00
· Credit Card Payment option is currently available